Why should I provide the Streamtest service to my viewers
From StreamTest FAQs
Here is a list of just some of the benefits of adding the StreamTest Diagnostic testing service for your customers:
- It is a simple tool (or resource) that is provided to the customer/viewer that lets them feel they have been heard when a problem occurs.
- It is easy to use easy to read and easy to understand
- The actual testing process is very fast (less than 60 seconds)
- The test results page is clear and concise. It tells the customer/viewer specifically and in easy to understand terms, the conditions of their streaming service. Identifying issues that may be the result of a less than ideal streaming experience.
- The test results page provides clear and easy direction(s) to assist/fix any issues that might be occurring with the customer/viewer.
- Problem Fix (program upgrades) offered with one click!
- Results colour coding to help with priority solutions issues and actions
- The addition of bright, noticeable, recognizable logos and icons
- The results page is not focused on just one streaming service stake holder (ISP, Broadcaster, Service provider or end user) in the streaming experience. It provides feedback on all elements required to deliver a stream.
- It provides the customer/viewer the ability to self diagnose and fix problems within their own system or set up before calling tech support
To add the StreamTest Diagnostic testing service go here: